Splunk Cloud Platform

Can you help me raise a case to Splunk Cloud support?

ussina04
Explorer

I am seeing only one entitlement for raising cases with support(which is going for the Splunk on-prem support team). But i need to raise support with Splunk Cloud which I think needs another entitlement. Can someone explain how to raise cases so that the support case go to cloud support? We are managed cloud customers.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

kmorris_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

In order to open a case with support, you will have to be designated as a support contact. The number of support contacts you are allowed to designate is based on your license size. For example, for a license size of 10-99 GB per day you are alotted 3 support contacts. At 100GB you get 5. If you haven't used up all your spots for support contacts, you can speak to your Splunk Sales rep to add you. Otherwise, someone who is already designated will have to open the ticket.

Here are the 3 ways to contact support:
1. Splunk Support Portal - http://www.splunk.com/page/submit_issue
2. Email - support@splunk.com
3. Phone – (855) SPLUNK-S (855-775-8657)

0 Karma

shumel

how can i find who are the designated support contacts in my splunk cloud instance?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...