Security

Why am I getting 5 errors occurred while the search was executing. Therefore, search results might be incomplete

coopeg

When I show errors I see the following:
The lookup table 'nesa_controllers' does not exist. It is referenced by configuration 'eseries:volume-stats'.
The lookup table 'nesa_drives' does not exist. It is referenced by configuration 'eseries:drive-stats'.
The lookup table 'nesa_volume_groups' does not exist. It is referenced by configuration 'eseries:drive-stats'.
The lookup table 'nesa_volume_groups' does not exist. It is referenced by configuration 'eseries:volume-stats'.
The lookup table 'nesa_volumes' does not exist. It is referenced by configuration 'eseries:volume-stats'.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You have a configuration eseries:volume-stats referencing a lookup table nesa_controllers that doesn't exist in your namespace.

Usually this means you have an automatic lookup using a lookup definition that's deleted, misspelled, not shared to your current app, or not shared with your user.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...