Security

Traking every configurations on SPLUNK instances (SH, IX, UF)

Nessrine
Loves-to-Learn

Hello,

I need your recommandations and your advices about the configurations for tracking the changements and the modifications done on SPLUNK (on all instances : SH, IX, UF, HF ….).

Thank you dear in advance !

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

impurush
Contributor

We thought to use bitbuckets to store the configurations and track the changes. But we are yet to implement. I am not sure about the other solutions.

0 Karma

Nessrine
Loves-to-Learn

Hello, 

thanks for your return.

you meant this : https://bitbucket.org/product/ ?

Thanks

0 Karma

thambisetty
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I recommend installing bitbucket on server which is in your control In your org rather keeping your configurations on github.

————————————
If this helps, give a like below.
0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

There are couple of different splunk apps on splunkbase which are utilising git for doing backups and some even give possibility to restore via gui. You could found those from google + add site:community.splunk.com to your search.

r. Ismo

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...