Security

Streamed search execute failed because: Error in 'lookup' command: Could not find all of the specified lookup fields in the lookup table.

potluri_88
Explorer

I have defined the below lookup in search app

transforms.conf
[lookup_hosts]
external_type = kvstore
collection = hosts
case_sensitive_match = 1
fields_list = _key,hostname,env,dataCenter,appid,zone,hostname_fwrdr

collections.conf
[hosts]
replicate = true
accelerated_fields.hostname = { "hostname": 1 }
field.env = string
field.appid = string
field.hostname = string
field.dataCenter = string
field.zone = string
field.hostname_fwrdr = string

I have defined below automatic lookup in props.conf against the corresponding sourcetype
[st--acess]
ANNOTATE_PUNCT = false
LOOKUP-hosts = lookup_hosts hostname_fwrdr as host OUTPUTNEW env,dataCenter,hostname,zone

Automatic lookup didn't work and when i tried Searching data from searchhead with below syntax:
sourcetype="st-access"| lookup lookup_hosts hostname_fwrdr as host outputnew env

I got the error as below
2 errors occurred while the search was executing. Therefore, search results might be incomplete. Hide errors.
[idx01] Streamed search execute failed because: Error in 'lookup' command: Could not find all of the specified lookup fields in the lookup table.
[idx02] Streamed search execute failed because: Error in 'lookup' command: Could not find all of the specified lookup fields in the lookup table.

Please suggest a way to make this working.

Tags (1)
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...