Security

How to download my exam scorecard and obtained marks certification scorecard?

karthick_03
Engager

Hi,

Does anyone help me to download my exam scorecard and obtained marks.I have recently passed my splunk power user exam.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @karthick_03,

good for you, see next time!

let me know if I can help you more, or, please, accept one answer for the other people of Community.

Ciao and happy splunking

Giuseppe

P.S.: Karma Points are appreciated 😉

View solution in original post

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @karthick_03,

you can access the exam scorecard (I don't understaned why they call it "scorecard" if they don't give you the score!) from the link that PersonVue send you after the exam and/or from the PersonVue site.

For the certificate you can download it from Splunk Partner site after some day..

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

karthick_03
Engager

Okay.From your message iam getting a context that no score will be 

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @karthick_03,

good for you, see next time!

let me know if I can help you more, or, please, accept one answer for the other people of Community.

Ciao and happy splunking

Giuseppe

P.S.: Karma Points are appreciated 😉

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...