Security

Failed to set cookie. Ensure cookies are enabled in your browser.

edfisher
Explorer

I got this error after months of issue free logons to Splunk. After checking everything on the client side, I finally discovered that my domain controllers were no longer offering LDAPS correctly. I'm posting this at the suggestion of someone at Splunk to see if it helps anyone else. The error, and the fix, are posted at retrohack.com.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

edfisher
Explorer

Sorry, I guess since I know, I should answer my own question to get the credit. The error, and the fix, are posted at retrohack.com.

View solution in original post

edfisher
Explorer

Sorry, I guess since I know, I should answer my own question to get the credit. The error, and the fix, are posted at retrohack.com.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...