Reporting

Scheduling the Report and Storing the Data in A server

anandhalagaras1
Communicator

Hi All,

I want to schedule a report in our Splunk Cloud environment that is i want to collect all the logs from a particular index=xxx for every 30 days.

i.e. If i schedule the report for last 30 days the data seems to be huge and it couldn't able to directly send the csv file in email since the csv file would be in GB's size. So is there any possibility to send the data of that index=xxx in any of the shared network drive or to a server something like that so once it is getting generated it needs to be automatically stored in the server or the network path.

Currently i can see the following options as mentioned below:

Send email notifications
Output results to telemetry endpoint
Send To UBA

So if there is any possibility of directly storing the report data into a server or shared path then it will be really helpful.

0 Karma

anandhalagaras1
Communicator

can anyone kindly check and update.

0 Karma

anandhalagaras1
Communicator

can anyone update pls.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...