If you are looking to to configure the expiry time for the artifacts of the scheduled search then you can set dispatch.ttl.
From savedsearches.conf documentation.
dispatch.ttl = <integer>[p]
* Indicates the time to live (ttl), in seconds, for the artifacts of the
scheduled search, if no actions are triggered.
* If the integer is followed by the letter 'p', the ttl is calculated as a
multiple of the execution period for the scheduled search.
For example, if the search is scheduled to run hourly and ttl is set to 2p,
the ttl of the artifacts is set to 2 hours.
* If an action is triggered, the ttl is changed to the ttl for the action. If
multiple actions are triggered, the action with the largest ttl is applied
to the artifacts. To set the ttl for an action, refer to the
* For more information on the ttl for a search, see the limits.conf.spec file
[search] stanza ttl setting.
* Default: 2p, which is 2 times the period of the scheduled search