I am wanting to generate a report in .doc format

could you please show me some lights on this..as I need this in urgent basis

Thanks in advance
Abhay

Tags (3)
0 Karma

Drainy
Champion

Err, you use the same app that you're already using and asked about previously...

http://splunk-base.splunk.com/apps/64133/office-documents-template-system-odts-for-splunk

abhayneilam
Contributor

Hello Ayn, I had gone through all the post given earlier,but that was not so informative, If you see my response then you will clearly understand what I wrote there...I always go deeper into the solution , If I dont find any way out then I re-post the question freshly.. This time I am hoping some good and informative reposnse..just by telling the name of the application will not work out..I need to know is there any document by which I can create the custom report, the link provided was not so much informative..

Hope to get some sort of solution rather than "perhaps" kind of reply

Ayn
Legend

I recall that the app's own author responded in one of all the earlier threads you created. Did you read that response, or were you perhaps busy writing a new question with the exact same content?

If you really need it urgently but cannot read the valid responses you get, perhaps it would be a good idea to pay someone with Splunk knowledge to do this for you.

abhayneilam
Contributor

If this is the application then How to make a custom reports.. I have my own report and in between I want to put values/data ( getting from splunk query ) ...

Kindly help me out with this...I really need it urgently, I have to create my own document and have to put the data fetched from SPLUNK query ..

Thanks in Advance !!

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...