Reporting

How to get rid of old profiles with different e-mails?

mrovirab
Explorer

Hello,

Since some domain e-mail changes in the company, I ended up having different users in splunk.com (here in this community)

Is there any way I can get rid of the old ones but having all the information in the latest and newest created profile?

i.e. mail1 user created in 2018 + mail1 user created last week, and I'm the same person for both profiles. The only change is the e-mail

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@mrovirab - If you mean to merge two Splunk community/answers account then you can send a private message to Patrick - https://community.splunk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/188962

He will be able to help with that.

--------------
I hope this helps!!!

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@mrovirab - If this helps kindly go ahead and click on "Accept as Solution" on the right answer so people in the future will get help from this.

Thanks!!

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
Are you using SAML or LDAP (from AD) authentication?
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...