Reporting

How to do table formatting in a report?

3DGjos
Communicator

Hello

I am working in a report and I need help with some delta columns that I added to it. My idea is to send this monthly.

So far my query is this:

index=metricas_soc_summary source=TMCS_INCAPSULA_SUMMARY_MENSUAL  earliest=-90d@d latest=@mon | rename attack as "Tipo de ataque" 

| timechart span=1mon cont=FALSE count as "Cantidad de ataques" values(mes) as mes by "Tipo de ataque" 
| eval mes=strftime(_time, "%m"), mes=case(mes="01", "enero", mes="02", "febrero", mes="03","marzo",mes="04","abril",mes="05",mayo,mes="06","junio",mes="07","julio",mes="08","agosto",mes="09","septiembre",mes="10","octubre",mes="11","noviembre",mes="12","diciembre",1==1,null())  | delta "Cantidad de ataques: Ataque de DDoS" | delta "Cantidad de ataques: Ataques de autenticación" | delta "Cantidad de ataques: Ataques externos"

(dont mind the eval mes, because i will use it to send the previous month value $result.mes$ in the email body, if posible after the transpose?)

This generates this table:

3DGjos_0-1596067589622.pngit has to look like this:

3DGjos_1-1596067811862.png

if possible, I'd adore the deltas expressed in % too. but not entirely neccessary.
and if possible, it has to still have the value of month (mes in spanish) to add it to the email body, but its not neccesary.

Thanks for the help

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...