Reporting

How do I increase the number of series displayed in my report's index?

Champion

Is there a way to compress the size of the series listed on my report. I'm not seeing all series due to what appears to be a real estate issue.

0 Karma
1 Solution

SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

From the 'real estate' comment it sounds like you're talking about the FlashChart's legend not showing all of the series values?

Assuming that's the case, I cant think of a charting.* key that will allow you to compress the legend entries. That's not to say there isn't one.

You can always make the FlashChart physically larger of course, in which case I know that it will definitely show more entries.

View solution in original post

Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

you two are hilarious!!

0 Karma

SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

From the 'real estate' comment it sounds like you're talking about the FlashChart's legend not showing all of the series values?

Assuming that's the case, I cant think of a charting.* key that will allow you to compress the legend entries. That's not to say there isn't one.

You can always make the FlashChart physically larger of course, in which case I know that it will definitely show more entries.

View solution in original post

Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Probably a complete splunk diag from all indexers, search heads, and forwarders in your environment will help us diagnose and advise you.

0 Karma

Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Please send a diag

0 Karma

Champion

To add clarification, I'm not hitting any default of 10 limit. I'm already using limit=100 in my report.

0 Karma