Reporting

Exchange App Distribution List Report not working

andykiely
Path Finder

Hi there,

Does anyone know where this data comes from? I can't see a sourcetype similar in my msexchange index.

Cheers
Andy

0 Karma

jbernt_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Exchange distribution lists are retrieved directly from Active Directory using the ldapgroup command from the SA-ldapsearch component. Reference here for installing the Supporting Add-on for Active Directory (SA-ldapsearch) here: http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/MSExchange/latest/DeployMSX/InstallthecentralSplunkforMSExchang...

andykiely
Path Finder

I have this installed and configured and can use it to query AD, this all works okay. I did have some config errors in ldap.conf which seem to have been fixed. My Active directory App doesn't seem suffer the same issue.

Regards
Andy

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...