Reporting

Error When Generating PDF Report

henryt1
Path Finder

Every week I have a weekly report PDF sent out of our stats. Every week it sends out fine without any problems and I didn't change anything, but I got an error this week in the email:

An error occurred while generating a PDF of this report:
Failed to generate PDF: PDF server at /services/pdfserver/renderpdf returned error: Failed to generate a report using Firefox: Failed to start: Check that all Firefox dependencies are met

Like I said, nothing was changed from last week when everything was fine. I've also tried to resend it several times and still get this same message. There are a few other reports that are sent out as well and those are actually sending out fine. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Tags (3)
0 Karma

grambo271
Explorer

I am experiencing the same issue. Does anyone have any idea what is causing this?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk Platform | Upgrading your Splunk Deployment to Python 3.9

Splunk initially announced the removal of Python 2 during the release of Splunk Enterprise 8.0.0, aiming to ...

From Product Design to User Insights: Boosting App Developer Identity on Splunkbase

co-authored by Yiyun Zhu & Dan Hosaka Engaging with the Community at .conf24 At .conf24, we revitalized the ...

Detect and Resolve Issues in a Kubernetes Environment

We’ve gone through common problems one can encounter in a Kubernetes environment, their impacts, and the ...