#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

.Conf21 Feature Talks Archive?

thunder_991
Explorer

@sensitive-thug Since the .conf21 wrap up, I would love to watch some of the breakout sessions that I missed, or rewatch some.  While I do see lots online, why none of the FEA*, the non-Splunk topic ones?  I really want to listen to FEA1966  again.  And share it with some coworkers.. but its not available.  Any thoughts?

1 Solution

bjennewein
Retired

@thunder_991 I was able to confirm that... unfortunately... FEA1966 is *NOT* among those featured sessions we had rights to record and replay. Sessions like these, featuring guest speakers like this, are often part of only the "onsite" experience when we host on location. So with the entirely virtual experience, it was only available to attendees during the scheduled event times.

View solution in original post

thunder_991
Explorer

ok makes sense!  This talk was amazing and wanted to give it more focus:
FEA1966 - Feature Session (AMER) - Breaking Barriers: An Astronaut’s Inspiring & Winding Road to Space

0 Karma

bjennewein
Retired

@thunder_991 I was able to confirm that... unfortunately... FEA1966 is *NOT* among those featured sessions we had rights to record and replay. Sessions like these, featuring guest speakers like this, are often part of only the "onsite" experience when we host on location. So with the entirely virtual experience, it was only available to attendees during the scheduled event times.

thunder_991
Explorer

Boo.. but thank you for confirming!  I guess I'll just enjoy the keynote in infinite loop playback today :).

0 Karma

bjennewein
Retired

I mean....... it was a pretty darn cool keynote. One of our newest SplunkTrust members, @venkatasri  even gets a shout-out! Definitely pretty darn cool. 😎

0 Karma

thunder_991
Explorer

It was a powerful story from many fronts, and like everything I was doing multiple things so didnt give her my focus until too late in the story.  And I shared that link with a few coworkers but they "saved" it for later.  Oh well, their loss.

Shout-out to @venkatasri also then!

0 Karma

bjennewein
Retired

@thunder_991 I might be able to help! Very few of our "Featured" sessions included rights to record and stream after the live event, unfortunately. But some will be made available online. Could you remind me what the title or topic of FEA1966 was, and I'll check?

0 Karma

vanvan
Path Finder

Hi,

And what about the closing keynote with Mark Hamil? Will that be available sometime in the future or the same restriction applies here too?

0 Karma

bjennewein
Retired

Hi @vanvan , the same restrictions also apply to the closing keynote that featured Mark. 

0 Karma

thunder_991
Explorer

Sorry, should have replied to your comment :).  FEA1966 - Feature Session (AMER) - Breaking Barriers: An Astronaut’s Inspiring & Winding Road to Space

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...