Knowledge Management

meta: how can I set my "interesting tags" to get notifications?

sideview
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If I go to my Answers profile page, and then 'edit user settings' and then 'email notification settings', it has a section called "Notify me when:" with a bunch of conditions. One of these conditions is "A new question matching my interesting tags is posted".

This would be great because I could then add various tags and get notified about them instantly, most notably I could add my app's tags and thus answer my user's questions much more rapidly.

However in the new answers site there doesn't actually seem to be any way in any screen I can see to add "interesting tags" anymore. Am i just missing it?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

jflomenberg
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This is something that the OSQA platform on which we have built the new Splunkbase natively supports. However, we have not yet factored the UI for this into the custom Splunk skin. It's in the queue so expect to see this working a little down the line.

View solution in original post

jflomenberg
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This is something that the OSQA platform on which we have built the new Splunkbase natively supports. However, we have not yet factored the UI for this into the custom Splunk skin. It's in the queue so expect to see this working a little down the line.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...