Installation

STEALTHbits Active Directory & LDAP Monitoring (Splunk 8.0.05, Windows) app isn't showing any data.

eltrubar

Hallo,

I have Splunk 8.0.5 on Windows. One thing I would like to setup is "STEALTHbits Active Directory & LDAP Monitoring" app. But STEALTHbits app dashboard and other reports just doesn't show any data.

I install the app. Then I setup Active Directory Data Input with settings that correspond to STEALTHbits app.  Data is saved to index "sb_ad".

Using search I see a lot of events in Splunk from Active Directory, located in "sb_ad". But out of the box dashboard is empty.

Does anybody know if this is the right approach? Anybody knows how to setup STEALTHbits  Active Directory app?

Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...