Installation

Is there Splunk documentation on the definition of the field status in the _internal log source type scheduler?

net1993
Path Finder

Hi

Is there some place in Splunk Docs where I can find the definition of the field status in _internal log , source type scheduler ?

I have some searches with value null for that field but I am in generally curious: doesn't Splunk have some docs where I can find all possible values for that field so I don't need to open a question for every unknown value?

Tags (1)

whrg
Motivator

Hi!

I found this similar question: Is there a guide or map to understand Splunk's internal indexes and their log content?

So you could either have a look at the Data Models in the search app or check out the documentation What Splunk software logs about itself.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK - a Guide for Advanced Users

This article is the continuation of the “Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step ...

Everything Community at .conf24!

You may have seen mention of the .conf Community Zone 'round these parts and found yourself wondering what ...

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...