0 Karma

sudhira1

Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 3.17.53 PM.png

0 Karma

apietsch
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi,
you can easily see the usage data in the Management Console. There are searches behind the panels (little search icon in the lower right of each panel). The data for the searches is in your Splunk Environment. You can now take and modify those searches to time bucket by hour and/or month. It would make sense to save this search as a report, let the report run regularly (scheduled) and use a summary index for the results. After that you can use the REST API on your Splunk SearchHead to trigger a search against the summarised data and get the results as a csv or json. 

I can't give you a specific search cause that depends on your license model and Splunk version. But the panels in the Management Console Dashboards give you the searches you need to start from.

---------------------
Chaos Smoother | Data Wrangler
Tags (3)
0 Karma

sudhira1

Hey I registered myself with the Splunk free trail but I was not able to get to the usage data management console, this is what I have landed up to, does any of the following include the actual host apart from the license tier the customer belongs to?

Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 2.46.22 PM.png

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...