Installation

How to clear indexer overage warnings so i can perform searches? Getting error in "litsearch" command.

jbleich
Path Finder

I just purchased Splunk and got the new licenses uploaded, but since the trial ran out about 10 days ago I have 10 days worth of warnings and still can't search after putting in the new license. Anybody know how I can refresh or clear the warnings and go back to searching?

Error in 'litsearch' command: Your Splunk license expired or you have exceeded your license limit too many times. Renew your Splunk license by visiting www.splunk.com/store or calling 866.GET.SPLUNK.

Obviously from exceeding too many times.

Labels (2)

strive
Influencer

You need reset license to clear your warnings and start searching again. Write to splunk and ask for reset license.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...