Installation

Error while installing app Pure unified addon: Error: Request failed with status code 500

Manish_Sharma
Engager

Hi, 

I am trying to installing PureStorage Unified Add-on for Splunk but installing while looking to add configurations I am getting below error in configuration page. I am installing it on my on-prem deployment server rather than Splunk Cloud. Can anyone help advise what could be the reason for the same and how to resolve? 

Error: 
Failed to load current state for selected entity in form!
Details
Error: Request failed with status code 500

Addon: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/5513

Manish_Sharma_1-1712842761558.png

Thanks

Labels (3)
0 Karma

marnall
Builder

Are there any interesting messages in the error log?

index=_internal TA-purestorage-unified log_level=ERROR

I tried installing this add-on on a test machine with Splunk Enterprise 9.2.0 and could load the configuration page without error. Which version of Splunk Enterprise are you using?

0 Karma

Manish_Sharma
Engager

Nothing in internal logs which could signify problem. Currently on older version of Splunk enterprise version 

Version:7.2.8 Build:d613a50d43ac

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...