Installation

Error while installing app Pure unified addon: Error: Request failed with status code 500

Manish_Sharma
Engager

Hi, 

I am trying to installing PureStorage Unified Add-on for Splunk but installing while looking to add configurations I am getting below error in configuration page. I am installing it on my on-prem deployment server rather than Splunk Cloud. Can anyone help advise what could be the reason for the same and how to resolve? 

Error: 
Failed to load current state for selected entity in form!
Details
Error: Request failed with status code 500

Addon: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/5513

Manish_Sharma_1-1712842761558.png

Thanks

Labels (3)
0 Karma

marnall
Builder

Are there any interesting messages in the error log?

index=_internal TA-purestorage-unified log_level=ERROR

I tried installing this add-on on a test machine with Splunk Enterprise 9.2.0 and could load the configuration page without error. Which version of Splunk Enterprise are you using?

0 Karma

Manish_Sharma
Engager

Nothing in internal logs which could signify problem. Currently on older version of Splunk enterprise version 

Version:7.2.8 Build:d613a50d43ac

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Everything Community at .conf24!

You may have seen mention of the .conf Community Zone 'round these parts and found yourself wondering what ...

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...