INDEXED_EXTRACTIONS = < CSV|W3C|TSV|PSV|JSON >
* Tells Splunk the type of file and the extraction and/or parsing method
Splunk should use on the file.
CSV - Comma separated value format
TSV - Tab-separated value format
PSV - pipe "|" separated value format
W3C - W3C Extended Extended Log File Format
* These settings default the values of the remaining settings to the
appropriate values for these known formats.
* Defaults to unset.
TIMESTAMP_FIELDS = [ ,..., ]
* Some CSV and structured files have their timestamp encompass multiple
fields in the event separated by delimiters. This attribute tells Splunk to
specify all such fields which constitute the timestamp in a
* If not specified, Splunk tries to automatically extract the timestamp of
* This feature and all of its settings apply at input time, when data is
first read by Splunk. The setting is used on a Splunk system that has
configured inputs acquiring the data.