Getting Data In

Splunk to tableau integration- receiving dashboard error

kranthimutyala2
Engager

Hi Team,  

Im looking to Integrate Splunk to tableau and able to do it successfully till Tableau Desktop but when I tried to publish the dashboard im getting error 

[unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib 'Splunk ODBC Driver' : file not found Generic ODBC requires additional configuration. The driver and DSN (data source name) must be installed and configured to match the connection. Unable to connect to the server "Splunk ODBC Driver". Check that the server is running and that you have access privileges to the requested database.

I reached out to the Tableau admin team and they are saying there are no supported ODBC drivers for Linux and this cant be done. anyone in this group has successfully integrated Splunk with tableau (All Linux) , let me know the process to overcome this error. Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...