Getting Data In

Splunk Data Manager- How to ingest data from AWS account?

nitinmp1

I have signed for the trial of splunk cloud and struggling to find how to ingest the data from AWS account. The splunk add on for AWS shows a recommendation that I should be using "Data Manager for Splunk Cloud". The documentation shows it should be available in the menu. I can see all other entries but can not see the "Data Manager for Splunk Cloud". Do I have to do any settings for this to be available or else?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

nitinmp1

Thanks @gcusello  for the reply. I am being a trial user, can not open a support case. Please if you can help on any other channel for raising this to splunk teams. 

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @nitinmp1,

I suppose that you're an admin, if not, ask to an admin to check if the app is present.

If yes, open [Apps > manage Apps] and see if you find it.

I cannot help you in case opening, only your referral people.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @nitinmp1,

you should have it by default:

gcusello_0-1682584000690.png

If not present, open a case to Splunk Support.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...