Getting Data In

Sending 2 logtypes to 2 different splunk environments

FPERVIL
Explorer

I have a few servers that have universal forwarders that need to be updated where I can send the Application data to one Splunk environment and the OS logs to another environment.  I believe this is possible but just want to know who to get this done.  I'm assuming the inputs.conf and outputs.conf need to be updated.  Just looking for guidance.

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
You should remember that if any of those target stop to work this leads quite soon that also another targets will stop as soon as queues of stalled target will be full.
0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...