Getting Data In

Is the any comprehensive documentation on Splunk MINT Rest API ?

adeelahmad94

Hi,
I have to consume Splunk MINT Rest API to fetch some insight related details. I have tested the endpoints and seems like it it working, but the documentation along with it is rather too brief and un-adequate. JSON responses and terminology is not explained. My queries are:

Here is API details Link: https://answers.splunk.com/answers/471066/what-if-there-are-issues-with-splunk-mint-rest-api.html

1. Is there any comprehensive documentation available for Splunk MINT Rest API ?
  2. (If not, then) Are all the endpoints returning stats for past 7 days only (no customization options for specifying number of days or any single day?)
  3. Is Mobdex score, returned by /analytics.json endpoint, an average of the most recent 2 app versions' mobdex scores? (seems so)

Help is direly needed and will be very much appreciated.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...

Adoption of Infrastructure Monitoring at Splunk

Splunk's Growth Engineering team showcases one of their first Splunk product adoption-Splunk Infrastructure ...

Modern way of developing distributed application using OTel

Recently, I had the opportunity to work on a complex microservice using Spring boot and Quarkus to develop a ...