Getting Data In

Is the any comprehensive documentation on Splunk MINT Rest API ?

adeelahmad94

Hi,
I have to consume Splunk MINT Rest API to fetch some insight related details. I have tested the endpoints and seems like it it working, but the documentation along with it is rather too brief and un-adequate. JSON responses and terminology is not explained. My queries are:

Here is API details Link: https://answers.splunk.com/answers/471066/what-if-there-are-issues-with-splunk-mint-rest-api.html

1. Is there any comprehensive documentation available for Splunk MINT Rest API ?
  2. (If not, then) Are all the endpoints returning stats for past 7 days only (no customization options for specifying number of days or any single day?)
  3. Is Mobdex score, returned by /analytics.json endpoint, an average of the most recent 2 app versions' mobdex scores? (seems so)

Help is direly needed and will be very much appreciated.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...