Getting Data In

How to use two different mysql jdbc driver in Splunk app db connect?

batabay
Path Finder

Hi, I try to use two different version mysql jdbc connector with splunk_app_db_connect. Because one of my db's doesn't support latest version jdbc driver. Also there is no version work together. So I have to use two jdbc driver. Is there any example configuration for this ?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

probably the easies and safest way is use two different HF where install different versions. Otherwise you will find difficulties when you try to update DBX and drivers later. 
r. Ismo

0 Karma

batabay
Path Finder

Thank you for answer. As you said, If I don't find any solution, I have to install another HF.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK: a Step-by-Step Guide for ...

Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step guide for newbies Olga Malita The ...

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...