Getting Data In

How to monitor the below files with extension (.json.gz) in Splunk?

Atchyuth_P
Path Finder

Hi Team,

I would like to monitor the below files with extension (.json.gz) in splunk. 

In DS APP inputs i have given the stanza like this 

Atchyuth_P_0-1685985504010.png

When checked in splunk it is showing only 1 day.

Atchyuth_P_1-1685985554461.png

These are the files that i want to monitor

Atchyuth_P_2-1685985579283.png

Kindly let me know how to monitor the files.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@Atchyuth_P - Please check the source value instead to see what you see.

Also, as suggested by @PickleRick kindly try to put text or code block instead of screenshot, so its much easier for community member to help you.

I hope this helps!!

0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

1. If you're showing some part of configuration, search text or raw events, please copy-paste it in text format in preformatted style or a code box - it's much easier to read than screenshots.

2. Did you verify in any way that the ingested events weren't simply indexed all, but all with current timestamp?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...