Getting Data In

Count the number of requests hitting target server?

JyotiP
Path Finder

For the query :
sourcetype="docker" AppDomain=Eos Level=INFO Message="Eos request calculated"
I have the following output:

host = aecas01ran05.aws.cloud.com source = http:docker sourcetype = docker
And I have various host for my application. How to calculate the number of request that is hitting different server irrespective of failure or success and present them in a table. Idea is to check the servers are hitting with the same number of request or not ??
I have series of server as follows :
aecas01ran04, aecas01ran03, aecas01ran05,aeperf01cmb01

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
| stats count by host

Or a stats count of some kind appended to your existing search should be able to count the number of requests/events in the log file...

View solution in original post

0 Karma

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
| stats count by host

Or a stats count of some kind appended to your existing search should be able to count the number of requests/events in the log file...

0 Karma

JyotiP
Path Finder

@garethatiag this worked. Thank You

harsmarvania57
Ultra Champion

Try this sourcetype="docker" AppDomain=Eos Level=INFO Message="Eos request calculated" | stats count by host

0 Karma

JyotiP
Path Finder

@harsmarvania this worked. Thank You

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...