Getting Data In

Cisco AMP for Endpoints: How to get a clear view (via API) of how many agents are currently installed in the environment(Phone Home Event type)?

nicholas_bergma

App: Cisco AMP for Endpoints ver 1.1.0
Splunk: Cloud 6.6.3.2 (ES)

I'm attempting to find a way to get the total number of installed agents; I don't see a "phone home" event type, but is there another way to get a clear view (via API) of how many agents are currently installed in the environment?

My idea is to get this data into Splunk and create dashboards and reports indicating the total number of Agents and which group they're assigned to.

0 Karma

quihong
Path Finder

Yes. Check out the REST API MODULAR INPUT App on Splunkbase.

You'll need a create a custom response handler to parse out the data.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...