DevOps & Observability
DevOps, AppDev, and tool-chains, oh my!

how to use amcharts in splunk app

pranaybhatnagar

How can i use third party library in splunk. 

I have custom app with me and i want to use amCharts in my app.

How can we integrate amCharts library in our and how can we use it in our application.

Kindly help regarding this as this is a urgent issue.

Kindly provide with the steps for the integration.

0 Karma

HoardingIO
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Can you say more about the type of application you are trying to build? For visualizations you should default to the visualizations available in the Splunk Platform. I recommend checking dev.splunk.com documentation to look at your specific integration need. It sounds like you are interested in the Splunk Web Framework.

0 Karma

pranaybhatnagar

I am working on a simple javascript app in Splunk which i want to use amCharts in it. It has simple HTML, CSS view and js file in which i want to use amChart.

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@pranaybhatnagar you can use Custom Visualization API in Splunk to integrate any JS based charting library of your choice (including amCharts). Refer to Splunk Docs for Build Your Custom Visualization tutorial (based on D3 charting library) and integrate (amCharts yourself): https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/latest/AdvancedDev/CustomVizTutorial
Could you please also add the details for which specific visualization type from amCharts do you want to integrate?

Also for better addressing of your questions around dashboards and visualization, please ask under right thread i.e. Splunk Answers > Using Splunk > Dashboards & Visualizations

This is discussion forum for DevOps & Observability.

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...