Deployment Architecture

"No possible srcs for replication"

krasay

Seeing this message for the first time in our bucket status report on the Replication Factor page. "No possible srcs for replication". We are running Splunk Enterprise Version: 7.1.3. Besides upgrade, anyone have some suggestions for troubleshooting?

0 Karma

harsmarvania57
Ultra Champion

Hi,

Can you please provide some more information ?

How many indexers do you have in cluster ?
what is your RF/SF ?
Is splunk running on all Indexers in cluster ?
Any network connectivity problem between Indexers ?

0 Karma

krasay

2 site multi-cluster environment with 18 indexes at each site. 3 searchheads each site. Rf/SF 4/3. Yes splunk is running on all. We saw slow down in the network yesterday. Network normal today

0 Karma

harsmarvania57
Ultra Champion

Thanks, any other error message in splunkd.log on Cluster Master and Indexer ?

0 Karma

rashid47010
Communicator

@harsmarvania57 , I am seeing
Current status: Missing enough suitable candidates to create searchable copy in order to meet replication policy. Missing={ site1:1, site2:1 } and fixup readon is unmet rf. how can I fix this.

0 Karma

harsmarvania57
Ultra Champion

@rashid47010, it will be good to ask new question with all the details.

0 Karma

krasay

sorry for slow response, I had to step away. The issue cleared on its own, while I was away.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...