Deployment Architecture

enabling deployment monitor

mmattek
Path Finder

when I try to enable this app i get:

1. Error occurred attempting to enable SplunkDeploymentMonitor: In handler 'localapps': Cannot update application info: /nobody/SplunkDeploymentMonitor/app/install/state = enabled: Data could not be written: /nobody/SplunkDeploymentMonitor/app/install/state: enabled.
0 Karma
1 Solution

mmattek
Path Finder

I'll answer my own question. This turned out to be permissioning on the files/directories inside the apps/SplunkDeploymentMonitor. just do a chmod -R u+w SplunkDeploymentMonitor/

View solution in original post

mmattek
Path Finder

I'll answer my own question. This turned out to be permissioning on the files/directories inside the apps/SplunkDeploymentMonitor. just do a chmod -R u+w SplunkDeploymentMonitor/

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Customer Experience | Splunk 2024: New Onboarding Resources

In 2023, we were routinely reminded that the digital world is ever-evolving and susceptible to new ...

Celebrate CX Day with Splunk: Take our interactive quiz, join our LinkedIn Live ...

Today and every day, Splunk celebrates the importance of customer experience throughout our product, ...

How to Get Started with Splunk Data Management Pipeline Builders (Edge Processor & ...

If you want to gain full control over your growing data volumes, check out Splunk’s Data Management pipeline ...