Below are the Architecture
Multisite indexer cluster 8 peers with 1 CM
search head cluster.
Site2 peers are reporting to search head when I searched index=_internal |stats count by splunk_server
but if I search with particular index name like index=cisco, windows, linux then only site1 peers are reporting. in all the search head,
1. Indexer cluster is stable SF and RF met
2. Connectivity to all the peers, CM is established.
3. All Peers are in the healthy state in the distributed search.
4. Search affinity is disabled
5. No errors related to any connectivity in the splunkd.log on the peers.
Need help to rectify this issue.