Dashboards & Visualizations

pie percentage data

kfir

hello

I have a pie chart and added the command to show percentage and this is the query that I am using
|inputlookup ICC_activities | stats count by ITMU | eval ITMU=ITMU.": ".count
the output is that it show ITMU: ,

I would like to know 2 things
1. what and how I need to edit the command to show the percentage inside the pie chart and not near.
2. how I need to edit the command to round the percentage with 2 numbers or no decimal numbers at all (tried to add | eval percent=round(percent,0) to the end, but not successfully.
thank in advance
kfir

Tags (2)
0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

To make your search "work", do this:

|inputlookup ICC_activities | top ITMU | eval ITMU=ITMU . ":" . round(percent,3) . "%" 
| fields - percent

But this will not do what you are asking. To get both the count and the percent inside the pie pieces, upgrade to v6.6 where this happens automatically (I do not know when this feature went it but it is in v6.6).

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@kfir...

1) Showing Stats inside might not possible without JS/CSS extension. You can try to Donut Custom Visualization. However, the same is not Built/Supported by Splunk. https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3238/

2) Refer to my answer on similar question: https://answers.splunk.com/answers/351010/how-to-round-a-percentage-value-in-a-pie-chart-to.html#ans...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...