Dashboards & Visualizations

no results found in dashboard but the query does have

corti77
Communicator

Hi,

I have some saved queries that return results that do not show any result when included in a dashboard as a panel.

<panel>
<title>PAN - GlobalProtect session duration AVG</title> 
<table> 
<search ref="PAN - GLobalProtect session duration AVG last 7d"></search> <option name="drilldown">none</option> 
</table> 
</panel>

but when I click on the magnifier glass in the dashboard , it runs the query in a search box and it shows the correct results.

what am I missing here? I checked permissions in the saved search and everyone has read permission.

cheers

Labels (1)
0 Karma

PradReddy
Path Finder

Hi corti77,

I have created a test search and referred it inside dashboard panel as mentioned below which worked without any issues

Please check permissions associated with those saved search as well as index referred inside it

<panel>
<title>TEST SAVED SEARCH RESULTS</title>
<table>
<search ref="WFH TEST SEARCH"></search>
<option name="count">5</option>
<option name="drilldown">none</option>
</table>
</panel>

PradReddy_0-1635135359405.png

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...