Dashboards & Visualizations

is it possible to create a dynamic business process flow in Splunk?

sarit_s
Communicator

Hello,
is it possible to create a dynamic business process flow in Splunk?
something similar to the queue flow that Splunk provides in the deployer server?
prefer not to use html or css. maybe there is an external app for this?

thanks

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

Are you looking for something like Splunk's ITSI app: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1841/ ?

sarit_s
Communicator

im looking for something free 🙂
i guess the ITSI can provide this kind of dashboard but it is very expensive

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

You can create your own custom app but that will use html, js and css. You can refer to Image Overlay with Single Values example on Splunk 6.x Dashboard Examples, for displaying data on top of an existing image.

You can also refer to my answer on displaying dynamic status icons overlaid on a base image, which is kind of an extension to the example provided in the app.

https://answers.splunk.com/answers/399332/image-overlay-with-icons-based-on-value.html.

PS: Working with static files like images, css and js requires you to restart Splunk and clear browser cache for the changes to take effect.

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...