Dashboards & Visualizations

Under Drilldown Custom search, eval is not working.

gpayal18
Explorer

In my drilldown editor for Pie Chart, I am using Custom search string . Inside that I'm using eval expression and saving the query.
This is the search query:
"$BuildTok1$"="" "" "$Category_token$"| convert auto("$BuildTok1$") as Actualtime |
convert auto(Requirement) as ExpectedTime | eval TestStatus=case(Actualtime==0, "NotExecuted", Actualtime <= ExpectedTime ,"Pass", Actualtime > ExpectedTime, "Fail") |sort TestStatus | table CTQID,CTQDescription, TestStatus, Requirement, Actualtime

After clicking on pie chart, it is redirecting me to blank URL.
If i use the same search query in search, it works and gives me results.

When I removed eval statement and fired query without that. pie chart click worked.
this was the query without eval:
"$BuildTok1$"="" "" "$Category_token$"| convert auto("$BuildTok1$") as Actualtime |
convert auto(Requirement) as ExpectedTime table CTQID,CTQDescription, Requirement, Actualtime

Tags (2)
0 Karma

kamlesh_vaghela
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@gpayal18

Have you tried with this eval in custom drilldown search?

| eval TestStatus=case(Actualtime==0, "NotExecuted", Actualtime &lt;= ExpectedTime ,"Pass", Actualtime &gt; ExpectedTime, "Fail")
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...