Dashboards & Visualizations

Requirement of comparing APIs from 2 different systems.

Pai

Hello Everyone, 

I have 2 Individual systems from which I am getting API(GET) responses, I have requirement of comparing these JSON responses which we are getting from 2 different system and if these payloads matching, then mark it as 'SUCCESS' else 'FAILURE'. I want to build report based on these results. 

Can anyone please check and let me know possible solution in splunk ?  and also let me know what splunk skills we need to achieve this requirement. Thanks.  

Labels (3)
0 Karma

Pai

Hello @ITWhisperer,

Thank you for your response. I wanted to let you know that API responses are not published in Splunk yet. While I have limited experience with SPL and haven't built any Splunk dashboards, I am very interested in working with Splunk.

Looking forward to your guidance!

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

There are lots of different skills required or desirable for setting up and utilising Splunk, from architecture, infrastructure design, network management, data science, ux design, coding (to some degree), etc. There are plenty of courses available through Splunk education, and other providers. Also, professional services can help you with this.

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Is your data already in Splunk?

Have the fields already been extracted?

Do you know how to write SPL?

Do you know how to create dashboards?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Let’s Talk Terraform

If you’re beyond the first-weeks-of-a-startup stage, chances are your application’s architecture is pretty ...

Cloud Platform | Customer Change Announcement: Email Notification is Available For ...

The Notification Team is migrating our email service provider. As the rollout progresses, Splunk has enabled ...

Save the Date: GovSummit Returns Wednesday, December 11th!

Hey there, Splunk Community! Exciting news: Splunk’s GovSummit 2024 is returning to Washington, D.C. on ...