<td >0-200000</td>
<td >3172-3</td>
<td >55663</td>
<td >NC</td>
<td >3.983-20000</td>
<td >11112-20000</td>
<td >6521-10000</td>

I used below query to get the below table:

... | rex field=_raw "\<tr\>\s+\<td\s\>\<b\>\<\w+\s\w+\=\w+\>(?P<Region>[^\<]+)\<\/\w+\>\<\/b\>\<\/td\>"
| rex field=_raw "\<tr\>\s+\<td\s\>\<b\>\<\w+\s\w+\=\w+\>[^\<]+\<\/\w+\>\<\/b\>\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>(?P<VPN_Name>[^\<]+)\<\/td\>"
| rex field=_raw "\<tr\>\s+\<td\s\>\<b\>\<\w+\s\w+\=\w+\>[^\<]+\<\/\w+\>\<\/b\>\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>[^\<]+\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>\<b\>\<\w+\s\w+\=\w+\>(?P<Country>[^\<]+)\<\/\w+\>\<\/b\>\<\/td\>"
| rex field=_raw "\<tr\>\s+\<td\s\>\<b\>\<\w+\s\w+\=\w+\>[^\<]+\<\/\w+\>\<\/b\>\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>[^\<]+\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>\<b\>\<\w+\s\w+\=\w+\>[^\<]+\<\/\w+\>\<\/b\>\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>\<b\>\<\w+\s\w+\=\"\w+\"\>(?P<VPN_Status>[^\<]+)\<\/\w+\>\<\/b\>\<\/td>"
| rex field=_raw "\<tr\>\s+\<td\s\>\<b\>\<\w+\s\w+\=\w+\>[^\<]+\<\/\w+\>\<\/b\>\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>[^\<]+\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>\<b\>\<\w+\s\w+\=\w+\>[^\<]+\<\/\w+\>\<\/b\>\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>\<b\>\<\w+\s\w+\=\"\w+\"\>[^\<]+\<\/\w+\>\<\/b\>\<\/td>\s+\<td\s\>(?P<Spooled>[^\<]+)\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>(?P<Conn_Max>[^\<]+)\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>(?P<Conn_SMF_Max>[^\<]+)\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>(?P<Conn_Rest_Max>[^\<]+)\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>(?P<Queue_Topic>[^\<]+)\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>(?P<SMF_SSL>[^\<]+)\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>(?P<Rest_SSL>[^\<]+)\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>(?P<Spool_Usage_Max>[^\<]+)\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>(?P<Ingress_Usage_Max>[^\<]+)\<\/td\>\s+\<td\s\>(?P<Egress_Usage_Max>[^\<]+)\<\/td\>"
| eval Time_Stamp=strftime(_time, "%b %d, %Y %I:%M:%S %p")
| replace "UAT2-L2" with "NGC" in Region | replace "UAT2-L1" with "GC" in Region | search Region="Asia" | search VPN_Status="UP"
| table Time_Stamp,VPN_Name,Spooled,Conn_Max,Conn_SMF_Max,Conn_Rest_Max,Queue_Topic,Spool_Usage_Max,Ingress_Usage_Max,Egress_Usage_Max
| dedup VPN_Name

Time_Stamp VPN_Name Spooled Conn_Max Conn_SMF_Max Conn_Rest_Max Queue_Topic Spool_Usage_Max Ingress_Usage_Max Egress_Usage_Max

Oct 16, 2023 03:51:08 AMSamsung_AB01-5001-5000-2000003-20.000-50000-100000-10000
Oct 16, 2023 03:51:08 AMSamsung_AA1100311-1000311-10000-2000003172-33.983-2000011112-200006521-10000

In this table, I want to color-code the cells of the columns (Conn_Max, Conn_SMF_Max, Conn_Rest_Max, Spool_Usage_Max, Ingress_Usage_max & Egress_Usage_Max), where if first part of the field-value is greater than or equal to 50% & 80% of the second part. For e.g. if Conn_Max is 6500-10000 then it should be in yellow and if it is 8500-10000 then it should be in red  color.

Please help me to modify the query or source code so that I can get the required cells color coded as per my requirements.

Your kind inputs are highly appreciated. Thank You..!!

Labels (1)
0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The only way you can make colour coding on cells like that is to use the format expression, but the expression you would need does not appear to work, i.e.

<format type="color" field="Conn_Max">
  <colorPalette type="expression">case(tonumber(mvindex(split(value,"-"), 0)) &gt; (tonumber(mvindex(split(value,"-"), 1)) * .8), "#FF0000", tonumber(mvindex(split(value,"-"), 0)) &gt; (tonumber(mvindex(split(value,"-"), 1)) * .5), "#FFFFCC", 1==1, "#00FF00")</colorPalette>
</format>

What this attempts to do is to split the numbers and calculate the values, but it does not work - I believe there is a bug when using multivalue eval expressions.

Otherwise, I don't believe it's possible to do it this way, you would have to do it differently

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Thanks for the Memories! Splunk University, .conf24, and Community Connections

Thank you to everyone in the Splunk Community who joined us for .conf24 – starting with Splunk University and ...

.conf24 | Day 0

Hello Splunk Community! My name is Chris, and I'm based in Canberra, Australia's capital, and I travelled for ...