Dashboards & Visualizations

If I have a list of dashboards, is there a way to view how many times each dashboard was viewed and by which users?

HattrickNZ
Motivator

if i have a list of dashboards, is there a way that I can view how many times each dashboard was viewed?
Is this something that is available for every dashboard that is created or do you have to do some configuration first?

I would like to know how often certain dashboards where viewed, yesterday or last week or other.
I would also like to know who is viewing them.

Tags (3)
1 Solution

pradeepkumarg
Influencer

Yes..

Start here

index=_internal sourcetype="splunk_web_access"

Make use of the fields uri, uri_path and USER to get the desired results

View solution in original post

pradeepkumarg
Influencer

Yes..

Start here

index=_internal sourcetype="splunk_web_access"

Make use of the fields uri, uri_path and USER to get the desired results

HattrickNZ
Motivator

@gpradeepkumarreddy tks but what premissions do i need to access that? I can't see anything under my current profile?

0 Karma

HattrickNZ
Motivator

tks got this search to work when i installed splunk on my own machine index=_internal sourcetype="splunk_web_access" | stats values(uri_path) by user

pradeepkumarg
Influencer

You need to be an admin to access internal logs.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...