Dashboards & Visualizations

Html dashboards deprecation: still get warning after using SPA - template solution

cuongnguyen112
Engager

Hello, I am recieving the following warning in my app :

1.png

I have updated my app by the last option in this article : 

https://www.splunk.com/en_us/blog/tips-and-tricks/html-dashboards-deprecation.html

The final option is to move your HTML files from /data/ui/html to /appserver/static/template and add a Single Page Application (SPA) view that specifies <view template="app-name:/static/template/path" type="html">. 

But i still get the warning. There may be something wrong at my code but i dont know it.

Please some one help !

Labels (2)
0 Karma

shivanshu1593
Builder

Updating the thread: HTML dashboards have been deprecated and must be converted using Splunk dashboard studio as Splunk has moved away from them. They cannot be fixed or used.

Thank you,
Shiv
###If you found the answer helpful, kindly consider upvoting/accepting it as the answer as it helps other Splunkers find the solutions to similar issues###
0 Karma

mgarciar
Path Finder

Same problem here ! ... anybody has an update on this please ?

0 Karma

cuongnguyen112
Engager

I have restart splunk several times, to make sure splunk read new dashboard made from template, i created new dashboard along with the old one but the warning still there. 

0 Karma

shivanshu1593
Builder

Hello,
Did you restart splunk after making the changes? If not, then please do. Looks like Splunk is still reading your dashboard as pure HTML.

Thank you,
Shiv
###If you found the answer helpful, kindly consider upvoting/accepting it as the answer as it helps other Splunkers find the solutions to similar issues###
0 Karma

cuongnguyen112
Engager

@shivanshu1593 I have restart splunk several times, to make sure splunk read new dashboard made from template, i created new dashboard along with the old one but the warning still there. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...