Dashboards & Visualizations

How to render Splunk app's dashboard in my web site securely using Rest API?

ashishLSN
Explorer

Hello there,
I also want to render splunk app's dashboard on my website securely, is there any way to render splunk app's dashboard on my web site, i have successfully access an existing dashboard XML definition as per follow this guideline data/UI/views/{name}.

Thanks for your support.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

ashishLSN
Explorer

@PaulPanther, Thanks for your response.

Yes,  i want to embed a Splunk dashboard in an external site (my website) using SplunkUI tool. Not using by any splunkbase market app.

My objective is,  I want to provide a service where i can display their Splunk dashboard data in visualization form on external website for public users.

I have successfully access dashboard definition of splunk dashboard as per follow this guideline data/UI/views/{name}.

I am trying to use SplunkUI tool where i can render dashboard definition to visualize Splunk dashboard data on an external website.

0 Karma

PaulPanther
Builder

Do oyu want to embed a dashboard in an external site? If yes, check out Embedded Dashboards For Splunk (EDFS) | Splunkbase

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Thanks for the Memories! Splunk University, .conf24, and Community Connections

Thank you to everyone in the Splunk Community who joined us for .conf24 – starting with Splunk University and ...

.conf24 | Day 0

Hello Splunk Community! My name is Chris, and I'm based in Canberra, Australia's capital, and I travelled for ...

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...