Dashboards & Visualizations

How to display more values in heatmap tooltip

spkriyaz
Path Finder

Hi,

I am using heatmap to display the buffer time, it uses only the count for the specific time frame. So, I converted the HH:MM:SS to minutes and used as a count. But I want to show the buffer time in both minutes and HH:MM:SS along with the process name in the tooltip when I mouseover. Currently only the x axis and yaxis values(minutes and date) are shown I want to add more values to the tooltip so that I can see HH:MM:SS, minutes, process name and the date. 

Could you please help me to know what are possible changes required in the heatmap js or any alternate solution.

Sample screenshot of heatmap showing only the xaxis and yaxis value. Need to show additional values like minutes in HH:MM:SS and process name in this tooltip. The js which I used is the js came with heatmap app in Splunk.

heatmap sample.JPG

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...