Dashboards & Visualizations

How to create a map (geostats) with multiple fields/count by ?

Fadom1013
Explorer

Hello everyone, I'm a new in your community, thank you for the welcome 🙂

I need to display a map with several fields for each data.
I had done this for display with a single data (it works!)

| inputlookup  data.csv  
| search agence_rattachement="*" AND code_client_groupe=* AND nom_site=* AND id_departement=* 
| lookup villes_france.csv nom_reel AS ville_site OUTPUTNEW longitude_dgr,latitude_dgr
| lookup data-2.csv nom_site_rattachement AS  nom_site  OUTPUTNEW nombre_compresseur, numero_centrale
| geostats latfield=latitude_dgr longfield=longitude_dgr count by nom_site

But with a multitude of fields, it no longer works:/

I have the data (see in picture) but the map contains no points:

| inputlookup  data.csv  
| search agence_rattachement="*" AND code_client_groupe=* AND nom_site=* AND id_departement=* 
| lookup villes_france.csv nom_reel AS ville_site OUTPUTNEW longitude_dgr,latitude_dgr
| lookup data_2.csv nom_site_rattachement AS  nom_site  OUTPUTNEW nombre_compresseur, numero_centrale
| geostats latfield=latitude_dgr longfield=longitude_dgr translatetoxy=false count by nom_site

Thx you !!!! Have a good dayCapture.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Karma

thambisetty
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

may be you can try something like below: grouped is new field show value like Country-City and calculated field is used in by clause of geostats

| makeresults | eval ip="129.10.32.10"
| iplocation ip
| eval grouped=Country+"-"+City
| geostats count by grouped

————————————
If this helps, give a like below.
0 Karma

Fadom1013
Explorer

Thx ! i do : 

| eval grouped = name + "_" + nb + "_" + id
| geostats latfield=latitude_dgr longfield=longitude_dgr  count by grouped

It's concatenateevery fields in one field, is good, when i am on a point of a map i have : name_number_id (he 3 fields concatenate), is good thanks !

But for the link target of the drilldown of the map i need to split it 😕 You known how ? 🙂

Because : 
<link target="_blank">/form?token=$click.name$</link> and i just nedd the name_ of the value click name (not name_nb_id)

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...