Dashboards & Visualizations

How to create a Splunk Audit record dashboard?

Twagner79
Explorer

Hello everyone!

I have a bit of a challenge I have run into. Long story short, we are required to show our customer that we are completing audits each time period. I saw another sites dashboard recently, and am trying to replicate it, only issue is they didn't do it themselves so they don't know how its done.  

I am going to explain it as best as I can. Basically, when they open a dashboard, a table populates with a comment, recorded by, and recorded on field.  The have the option to add a record to it, a comment box pops up, and they add whatever the comment is, and then click save.  The table then displays their comment, what their user name is, and a time stamp.  It saves week after week, and has a search records bar to find specific events as well.  

Does anyone have any idea how to create something like this?

Labels (5)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK - a Guide for Advanced Users

This article is the continuation of the “Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step ...

Everything Community at .conf24!

You may have seen mention of the .conf Community Zone 'round these parts and found yourself wondering what ...

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...