Dashboards & Visualizations

How to color single value panel in Splunk dashboards

dpearl
Explorer

I have a dashboard that has three panels.
One parent panel and two sub-panels.
The sub-panels appear only when I click on the parent panel. All these panels are single value panel.

The sub-panels show a calculated value and its colour changes from RED to GREEN depending on the value, which I was able to configure.

With the parent panel, it should show a red color only if both the sub-panels are red. Is there a way to do that?

0 Karma
1 Solution

efavreau
Motivator

Whatever the criteria that makes those sub-panels red, would be part of the logic for your parent panel.

###

If this reply helps you, an upvote would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

efavreau
Motivator

Whatever the criteria that makes those sub-panels red, would be part of the logic for your parent panel.

###

0 Karma

dpearl
Explorer

Thanks @efavreau .

I took both values from the sub panels and put into a multivalue field. Later, I compared with the minimum and maximum values in this field with the threshold value of user to get the result.

It did work for me.

This question can be closed.

0 Karma

efavreau
Motivator

@dpearl Glad you were able to get it to work. To close out the question, please accept the answer.

###

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...