Dashboards & Visualizations

How to chart a table by two parameters

huiminluo
Observer

Hi there, 

I have s splunk search command as follows, it have [year_month, service_label, condition, value]

|inputlookup druid_availability_lookup.csv
|stats sum(good_events) as good_events, sum(total) as total by year_month
|eval service_label = "Druid Data Service-availablity", value=round((good_events/total)*100, 2), condition= if(value<=100, "Fail","")
|table year_month, service_label, condition, value

huiminluo_0-1609920305060.png

And i want to displays this result by year_month, when i append commans [|chart values(value) over service_label by year_month] , it will displays as follows, the condition column will be losed. 

1.6.PNG

Is there any methods that can display the result by  year_month and also include the condition parameters, thanks

Labels (1)
0 Karma

ericjorgensenjr
Path Finder

Another option if you don't plan on turning this into a graph and will only be using the chart itself:

| eval service_label = "Druid Data Service-availability", value=round((good_events/total)*100,2), condition=if(value<=100,"Fail",""),value=if(condition="",value,value." (".condition.")")
0 Karma

saravanan90
Contributor

Please check if the below query helps. 

| makeresults
| eval _raw="year_month service_label condition value
2020-10 Drudit fail 100.0
2020-11 Drudit fail 100.0
2020-12 Drudit fail 100.0"
| multikv forceheader=1
| table year_month condition service_label value
| transpose header_field=year_month
| rename column as temp

-----------------------------------------------------------

An upvote would be appreciated if the above reply is useful to you.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...